Depa Group is one of the world’s leading providers of interior solutions. Listed on the Nasdaq Dubai and headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, Depa Group provides a solid supporting structure and guidance to its Key Business Units (KBUs). These KBUs are Depa Interiors Group, Deco Group that includes Eldiar and Carrara Mid-East, Design Studio Group, and Vedder. All centred around three operating hubs in the UAE, Germany and Singapore, Depa Group’s KBUs employ thousands of people worldwide.
Our experience and collection of diverse interiors companies allows Depa Group to act as a single point of contact for the most complex interior projects. We pride ourselves on being able to turn our clients’ vision into a unique, high-quality experience for their customers.
Depa Group has worked on some of the world’s most iconic projects.
Depa Group is proud to have partnered with some of the world’s most prestigious clients.
- Riad Kamal, Chris Holmes and Mohannad Sweid establish Arabtec Hotel Interiors.
- Arabtec Hotel Interiors delivers the Group’s first project – the the Al Bustan Rotana Hotel, Dubai.
- Following the acquisition of Depa, an Italian interior contractor, Arabtec Hotel Interiors changes its name to Depa.
- Depa Abu Dhabi is established.
- Depa Hotel Interiors (Egypt) is established and completes work on the Four Seasons Nile Plaza Hotel in Cairo.
- The Burj Al Arab opens, the world’s only ‘7 Star Hotel’ and one of the first iconic projects the Group completes.
- Depa Group acquires Pino Meroni Yacht Interiors and expands the business into interior works on luxury yachts.
- Depa Interiors Group is incorporated in Dubai.
- Depa Interiors Group completes the interior fit-out of the Grand Hyatt Dubai.
- Depa Interiors Group completes work on the Al Salam Rotana Hotel, Khartoum in Sudan.
- Depa Interiors Group, Qatar is established.
- Depa Mivan completes work on the Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar.
- Depa Interiors Group, Abu Dhabi delivers work on the Emirates Palace Hotel.
- Depa Group completes its first large-scale residential project, delivering work on 10 towers for the Shoreline Palm residences, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Deco Group, Design Studio and Eldiar join the Depa Group.
- International operations are established in Morocco, Sudan, Qatar, India and the JV Depa Albarakah is incorporated to procure and install gypsum.
- Depa Saudia Arabia is established and Depa invests in JWICO, The Parker Company and Decolight. Depa and Linder form the Lindner Depa Interiors JV.
- Mivan Depa, Deco and Depa Interiors all play a role in delivering the Atlantis Hotel, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Depa begins work on multiple projects in the Dubai Festival City district including Intercontinental, Crowne and Marsa Plaza, the Convention Centre and Harbour Plaza.
- Depa Limited is listed on DIFX (Nasdaq Dubai) and the London Stock Exchange.
- The Group acquires German specialist interior company Vedder.
- DSS (JV of Depa Interiors Group and Design Studio) is awarded the fit-out of Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
- Depa Interiors Group begins work on the Burj Khalifa, Dubai (the world’s tallest building)
- Depa Interiors Group, Qatar undertakes work on the headquarters of the Commercial Bank of Qatar.
- Depa Interiors Group, Abu Dhabi and Mivan Depa complete work on Ferrari World on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
- Linder Depa Interiors is awarded a contract for the fit-out of 11 Green Line station.
- Depa Group enters the Angolan market and secures a contract to deliver works on the InterContinental Hotel Luanda.
- Stone and marble supplier Carrara Mid East joins the Depa Group.
- Deco Group wins Louis Vuitton as a client, this sees the Company deliver works in Bahrain, Morocco, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.
- Depa Interiors Group, Saudi Arabia, completes work on the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Centre in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Depa Interiors Group commences work on the Fairmont Flame Towers project in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Deco Group begins work on the Mastercard Dubai headquarters.
- Deco Group begins work on several luxury retail outlets at Dubai Mall including, Dior, Dolce & Gabbanna, Fendi, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
- Depa Interiors Group, Abu Dhabi begins work on the Presidential Palace.
- Depa Interiors Group, Qatar completes work on three hospitals for the Hamad Medical Centre.
- Depa Interiors Group wins the bid for the Fairmont Hotel and Serviced Apartments, Abu Dhabi
- Work is completed on Mumbai International Airport, India.
- The Group’s corporate office is established as a strategic management company.
- Depa Interiors Group begins work on the Dubai Opera House.
- Depa Interiors Group wins a contract to deliver work for the Jumierah-Saddyat Island Beach Resort public areas.
- Work begins on the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel and the Novotel World trade Centre Hotel, Dubai.
- Depa Interiors Group begins work for the W Hotel and Residences on the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The Shangri-la Hotel, Dubai refurbishment is undertaken by Depa Interiors Group.